Financial stability of the broker

Stable capital positions of the Interactive Brokers Group, conservative approach to accounting and automated risk control - all help to protect customers from major trade losses.

Interactive Brokers Group (IBG LLC) equity exceeds $ 6 billion. Open joint-stock company Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. is an owner of 17.8% of IBG LLC and the remaining 82.2% are owned by employees and affiliates. Unlike other firms, where management owns a small part of the shares in IB they participate in a significant share of profits and losses, which forces them to approach business conservatively. Interactive Brokers do not have any positions on securities or derivatives in the over-the-counter market. They do not have collateralized debt obligations (CDO), mortgage securities (MBS) or credit default swaps (CDS). The gross size of debt securities portfolio, with an exception of such US securities, is less than 10% of  equity.

Recognized as the best online broker of 2018
and were among the leaders in the assessment of Barron's - eighth consecutive years

For 40 years, IB Group has been working on e-commerce technology, providing tangible benefits for traders, investors and institutions around the world. The equity of Interactive Brokers Group and its affiliates exceeds $ 6 billion.  Interactive Brokers is the largest US electronic broker in terms of average daily trading profit, with 939,000 trades per day. Find out why professional traders and investors prefer IB.